Tuesday 7 April 2009

My Little Stove


Do you like my little enamel stove? I was going to get it put in my studio, which is a shed at the top of the garden - but it looks so sweet, that today, we got a man round to give us a quote to get it installed in the kitchen. It will be just the job for those cold days next winter, and you can boil a kettle on the top and dry your socks on it too! I've been really busy in the garden, so haven't done much drawing lately. This usually happens to me about this time of year - I kind of shed my stupor, and get more energised (I'm pleased to say!) I'm getting the veggie patch ready, and have runner, broad and french beans, beetroot, carrots, parsley, potatoes and onions so far.....

1 comment:

Judith said...

the stove is delightful - now to show a pic when its installed. Judith