Thursday 9 April 2009

Freecycle!


April asked about Freecycle following on from the post below - Here is the link http://uk.freecycle.org/, you then need to find your local UK group, or you could even start your own if there isn't one! It really is brill - I have offered things like spare bedding, pots and pans, books, DVDs, plant pots - you name it.... I have received such treasures as greenhouse glass, an actual greenhouse and garden shed, and I'm just waiting to see if I've managed to get a boat!

2 comments:

April Jarocka said...

Liz, that's very kind! Thanks for the information.

quiltcat said...

Sounds like a great deal, Liz! there's a freecycle group in my town that i've just joined because of your post. We also have Craig's List here in the States, a similar sort of list. I got a very slightly used very nice wheeled case for my sewing machine for about 1/3 the retail price.