Saturday 1 November 2008

More old drawings




This is one of the original Ashley the Dragon drawings I did over 15 years ago; gosh, that makes me feel really old! Yikes! I will post the six actual greetings cards up in a bit, but I'm procrastinating here, and avoiding things I should really be doing' like cleaning, hoovering (as we say in the UK!) Yuk, all that boring old stuff.......And the little dog is a lino print which is not quite as old as Ashley (or me) I really like lino as a medium, and must do more of it sometime.



2 comments:

Fabián Fucci said...

Hello again, Liz! Simplicity is the key to interest, you always have to start from somewhere! Your comments are always welcome, feel free to use any online messnger anytime, too.

Buskitten said...

Thanks, Fabian - Good advice from you, I appreciate it.
See you next Friday, for a fresh approach to Illusration Friday!