Friday 7 November 2008

Artists' Cards




Artists' Cards commissioned these cards twenty-seven years ago - where did that time go? It seems like yesterday in so many ways, yet there are people who are gone, some sadness and regret, which is inevitable I suppose..... On the other hand, thanks to Blogger and the internet, I have discovered old friends who are successful and inspirational, and learned we always have the opportunity to turn things around, change things, make it better, do it right......

2 comments:

Jackie Morris said...

I remember those! My goodness what an age ago that was, when we were very young if you pardon the pun!
Still struggling with the page fright here. Although my brain is being bombarded with a thousand ideas at once for paintings that I don't have time to do!
How lovely to see these cards again.
Best wishes to you from Wales
Jac

Buskitten said...

Hey Jac,
Where did all those years go?
I feel the same (I actually feel alarmingly the same, haha) but look a bit different! (Larger!)
Your post about Tom was so moving - beautiful. I bet it's kind of unbelievable to have a 16 year old - I mean he's like, grown up! (Bet you can tell I have no kids!)
Best Wishes to you all - love all your paintings and blogs, you are such an inspiration to so many of us.
xxx