Wednesday 28 April 2010

A little magazine article about Tiddles!


There's no keeping up with Tiddles! Here is a little clip about him, now he's a 'famouso Tiger'! (His words!) I have told him that he needs to keep his paws on the ground and work hard - just because he is in a glossy magazine, doesn't mean we have lots of pennies in the bank, or tins of his favourite soup in the cupboard! meanwhile, I'm trying hard to re-arrange official launches of Fluffville, as the book has to remain 'under wraps' until they've been held - it's proving to be a difficult political exercise, with these elections and all sorts of annoying protocol to follow - it's a book about saving energy, after all - Tiddles isn't running for Prime Minister (yet!)

5 comments:

Owen said...

Heck, I don't think Tiddles should run for prime minister, I see him wearing a more royal raiment... yes, Prince Tiddles sounds good, and King Tiddles even better ! He's already king of the forest, right ? Very nice piece in the press there...

Valia Lind said...

Nice blog! I actually just stumbled on your blog looking for followers for mine. Im a first time author trying to promote my book and be an encouragment to others. If you get a chance, please take a look at my blog: wordsareinnermusic.blogspot.com! Follow me and spread the word! Thanks!

Laurie said...

Great article Liz and great photo! Ah, election purdah? Tell me about it!
Laurie

Owen said...

Hi Liz,
Hope you and Tiddles are well... and maybe will have some Summer vacation during which you'll be back here.... miss you....

Ronnie said...

Where have I been?! It has been forever ago since I was here! If I were a dinosaur, I'd have turned into oil by now. By golly, I think I've been witness to a success story! Last I was here you were fretting about what in the world to do with this Tiddles character and Fluffville. HAHAAHAAHAAAAAA! I am thrilled! YOU have DONE IT! GO LIZ!
Might you be selling some of these sweet books in Tiddles Super (Etsy) Store?