Thursday 18 February 2010

Share a Car and Take a Shower - but not at the same time!







Hi Everyone! It's busy, busy, busy in the House of Tiddles! I am working hard to get all the artwork sent off by the end of this month (eek!) and also negotiating for a Secondary School level book! Of course, I have to do all my usual school visits and other partnership-working stuff, so Thunder Birds are certainly Go here! It's good fun, though; I never thought I would be here this time last year! Hope you are all well, I miss reading your blogs and commenting very much, but hope to catch up soon!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am just so glad that you are busy and enjoying life - take care, lots of love, Judyx

April Jarocka said...

Go for it Lizzy!! Love your focus.
Hop over to my bloggety blog and see what's happening...the art one with the paintings...
;)

Buskitten said...

Hi Judy, Hi April - Ooh, I going over there right now!

quiltcat said...

Hi Liz. Sounds like you are busy and having fun...that's great! Love the picture of Tiddles with all the bunnies stuffed into his VW bug!

Ronnie said...

Hi Liz! Looks like you are getting along famously. This is such a brilliant concept, Tiddles and the gang as tiny teachers.
This is going to go far! I just know it!!! Simply brilliant. Have I said that before? Well, it's worth saying again. GO LIZ!

Buskitten said...

Haha! Thanks Ron!