Thursday 21 January 2010

Familar Territory!







It's funny; a year later and here I am, back at my desk with my little attention-seeking kitten squeezing me off the edge! I'm making up a mock-up of the Fluffville book, but this time, someone actually wants to publish it! I think I'm ready for the meeting tomorrow, apart from what to wear, of course! I was 'working from home' today, as my bed was being delivered. I had a lovely old bed, but it was just too small for Bob, Bacon and I - we had to sleep in shifts! Whilst this may be OK for lazy cats, it was not so good for me, so a New Bed had to be purchased. I'm pleased to report that it's here, and looks fantastic - although I had to lug all the boxes up the drive, as 'the lorry couldn't get up the hill'..... Ah well, good job I'm a strapping lass, eh!!

3 comments:

Jess said...

Well done Liz! You deserve this so much after all the work you've done on the wonderful illustrations of Fluffville! Good luck with the meeting :o)

Owen said...

I'll be thinking the most positive of Tiddles thoughts for the next 24 hours then... with four fingers and four toes crossed...

Good luck Tiddles !

Go go Tiddles & Liz !

quiltcat said...

Hope you didn't throw your back out...did you have to carry a new mattress and box spring up the drive, too??? Best of luck with your publisher meeting! You and Tiddles will win the day!