Friday 8 May 2009

Cross-looking Bunnies!


Ooh, these Bunnies look seriously grumpy! I think it has something to do with Tiddles' jumper, but I'm not sure. Poor Tiddles is frightened of them! I am really hoping the weather will be OK for our Cake Shop venture on Sunday - it seems to be raining all the time here in South West Scotland, and I'm worried I'll cook millions of cakes and then be left with them all! I mean, if that happens, I'll have to eat them, and then I'll become lardacious, which is not a good look.... (Tiddles and I are a bit vain, it has to be said!) Well, let's hope for sunny sunshine and a cake-buying public with money to, er, spend on cakes!

6 comments:

Laurie said...

I always seem to miss out on the cakes! My, those bunnies look more than grumpy. They look more than a little evil - is Tiddles safe?x

Buskitten said...

He has me to protect him, Laurie, and I ain't scared of those little bully-bunnies!

Jess said...

The bunny frame looks lovely! It's raining like crazy here today, hope it's better for you on your cake sunday!

quiltcat said...

my goodness, those bunnies do look grumpy! maybe they think Tiddles needs to share the oodles of money that he's gotten licensing your artwork to be printed on jumpers, fabric, and so on!

Owen said...

I think those bunnies may be cross because they're jealous... they see Tiddles has a jumper with bunnies on it, and they want a jumper with a Tiddles Tiger silk screen on them... I'd be jealous too. Maybe the bunny jumper print shop down the road can quick print up some Tiddles T shirts for them ??? You don't want un-mollified rabbits around !

Buskitten said...

Heehee!