Thursday 22 July 2010

Brilliant Artwork by a Little Kid!




I was in a Primary School recently, showing the kids the Energy Presentation. After they had seen it, I got them to design their own 'Energy Saving Super Heroes'. One little boy, who was only about five or six, came up with these fantastic characters, based on 'cops' - the S.W.A.T team (I don't actually know what that means). I thought the whole, 'What can we do to save power?' 'Don't take a bath, take a shower' idea was absolutely brilliant! He didn't have any help, other than watching my PowerPoint of Tiddles and the Bunnies; really good work! He was such a tiny, little guy too! Probably the best thing about my job is getting to meet and work with these amazing kids, they blow me away with their perception and creativity, every time.

3 comments:

Laurie said...

Now then, now then - Swats going on here then? Evening all! A star in the making there!

Owen said...

SWAT... Special Weapons and Tactics if I'm not mistaken, American police teams for dealing with difficult situations...

That could almost be a Stepford bunny... he did do a great job... but then he was inspired by someone...

Buskitten said...

Ah ha! Thanks, Owen -I knew it was something like that from watching dodgy cop movies in the 70's!