Wednesday 24 March 2010

Eek!


Well, the launches of 'Fluffville Saves Energy' have been arranged; important people invited, press organised etc. The big, and somewhat worrying question is - will it be back from the printers? I have phoned and emailed, but no one has got back to me yet. I should be more assertive instead of the wobbling wuss that I am! Tiddles, the star-struck tiger that he is, is off to Italy next Wednesday. I told him he better not loose his boarding card this time, and to make sure he has enough euros for everything he needs! I don't know, these young tigers today, no sense of responsibility! I do hope everyone is well out there in Blog land - and a big Thank You to Laurie, from Tiddles and I x

6 comments:

Buskitten said...

Just seeing if the moderation is working on my bloglet!

Ronnie said...

Good Luck, Liz. I have my fingers crossed for you.

Owen said...

Wow ! So it's really happening ???

Liz, that's fabulous !

Where do we line up to become more than just a commenter here, but a customer ??? I would love to have a first edition, a signed first edition, yes, hot off the press.

I'm sure Tiddles is going to come back from his Italian holiday to find the book has become an international best seller...

All the best to both of you. Are you off to Italy with Tiddles to help keep him out of trouble ? And to keep him from wandering off with any Italian tigresses ? Is he going in his caravan ? Well, as long as he keeps the dark glasses on, he shouldn't be too thronged by crowds...

:-)

Laurie said...

Congratulations. What stars! Tiddles - be good in Italy, but come back soon. Watch out for the Papparazi.
Laurie x

Helz Cuppleditch said...

Well done Liz, so proud of you! You must be so pleased! Helz x

Buskitten said...

Thanks everyone - book back from the printers on Friday. Life is so hectic here!
xxx